Get Up To 50% Off Shoes And Sports Gear At Al-Ikhsan Sports This Ramadan
Feeling a little lethargic the past few days?
With Ramadan in full swing, it's no surprise if you're a little more tired than usual. But that doesn't mean you should be lazing around all day long! :P
Whether you prefer hitting the gym, doing yoga, or going for a casual walk, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout Ramadan by staying active
While you shouldn't be performing intense workouts during the fasting period, light exercise and stretches are important to keep your body fit. To avoid dehydration, the best time to exercise is right before buka or three hours after. Working out in an air conditioned room may also help.
To help motivate you to stay fit, Al-Ikhsan Sports is having awesome Ramadan promotions you won't want to miss. Check out some of the deals you can get for yourself or your loved ones:
1. Look stylish and feel comfy with all Teva sandals that are 30% off
2. Stay active with a new pair of Skechers sports shoes at 20% off
3. Dress to impress with fresh, trendy shoes. Enjoy RM20 off when you purchase any lifestyle shoes at RM200 and above!
4. Two is better than one, so don't miss out this special two for RM99 deal on Adidas round neck tees
5. Plus, enjoy lots and lots of amazing freebies!
Purchase any products at Al-Ikhsan Sports and receive these freebies (while stocks last):
- Free drawstring bag
- Free packet of kurma
Also, you'll get to enjoy even more freebies, such as:
- Free Al-Ikhsan Sports raya packets with purchase of RM150 and above
- Free non-woven bag with purchase of RM200 and above
- Free exclusive Adidas merchandise with purchase of Adidas shoes of RM250 and above
- Free Puma backpack with purchase of any Puma items of RM250 and above
Whether you need to replace your old sneakers or want to get a gift for your loved ones, Al-Ikhsan Sports has got you covered!
Got cool brand news to share?