Get Free eWallet Vouchers Worth Up To RM1,000,000 When You Buy Continental Tyres
This Spotlight is sponsored by Continental Tyres Malaysia.
Cover image used for illustration purposes only.
As we enter the new normal and begin going out more regularly again, it's important to keep road safety in mind
One of the most important things when driving is having quality tyres. They are essential for safe driving and are the only point of road-critical contact. That's why you should always make sure to select a good tyre, while taking into consideration the comfort, performance, and budget.
Continental Tyres utilises German Technology in the manufacturing of their world-renowned tyres that make mobility and transport more sustainable, safer, convenient, and most importantly, more affordable!
1. MaxContact 6 - For an enhanced grip, this tyre's Chevron Grip Elements allow for an even pressure distribution, thus, better wet braking and handling
In Malaysia’s unpredictable climate, this would be a good choice as you’d always be prepared when there is a downpour. Remember, safety first!
Additionally, noise levels are lowered and a comfortable drive can be achieved with the MaxContact 6 tyre because of its Noise Breaker 2.0 technology, which breaks down noise waves that flow through the grooves.
2. UltraContact 6 - With an emphasis on performance and safety, this tyre impresses with its Aqua Drainage technology
In general, the centre of tyres are especially at risk from aquaplaning. To reduce the chances of this occurring, the Aqua Drainage elements are positioned to push water into the tread grooves through a tube system.
Also, this tyre’s new adaptive Diamond Blend composition activates short-grip polymers when cornering or braking. The long mileage-polymers are entangled and have a solid connection to one another, ensuring a high mileage performance. Safe for the roads and your wallet.
3. ComfortContact CC6 - Travel with maximum comfort and minimal noise
The Harmonic Comfort Chambers positioned on the inner shoulder of the tyre pattern are designed to prevent noise emission towards passengers.
This tyre’s CC6 Whisper Compound is able to absorb tyre vibrations to diffuse road noise by dampening on-road micro bumps so the tyre rolls smoothly. Drive in comfort and style with the ComfortContact CC6 - with noise cancelling-features, you are sure to enjoy long-distance drives over any terrain.
With a minimum purchase of two Continental tyres, you will receive PETRONAS or Touch 'n Go eWallet e-cash vouchers.
Check out the rewards up for grabs:
- RM20 e-cash vouchers when you purchase two tyres for rim sizes 13" - 16"
- RM50 e-cash vouchers when you purchase two tyres for rim sizes 17" and above
- RM40 e-cash vouchers when you purchase four tyres for rim size 13"-16"
- RM100 e-cash vouchers when you purchase four tyres with rim sizes 17" and above
Here's how it works:
STEP 1: Visit your nearest Continental dealer and buy two or four tyres
STEP 2: Scan the QR code and submit your receipt
STEP 3: Receive your e-cash vouchers via SMS notification
Read more of our #lifestyle stories:
Got some cool brand news to share?
Check out other #spotlight stories: