[PHOTOS] Luxury Bus From KL And PJ To Singapore Provides Hot Meals And Blankets
Flying from Klang Valley to Singapore is perhaps the most convenient way to travel.
However, if you're not a fan of airports, this coach offers everything you can expect from a flight, minus the flying.
Aeroline, a double-decker bus, goes directly to Singapore and will drop you off at Coach Bay Level 1, Harbourfront Centre.
They provide spacious seats that are equipped with pillows and blankets for extra comfort
Just like on the aeroplane, there is also a cabin crew onboard the Aeroline to ensure you have a pleasant journey
Worried you might get bored?
Fret not because each seat comes with a touchscreen pad that serves you the latest selection of movies, music, and games.
You will be provided with hot meals as well
Mineral water and hot beverages will also be served by the cabin crew.
Most importantly, there is a toilet onboard the bus
The bus will still make a rest and toilet stop if necessary.
However, the bus driver may decide not to in the event of rain or when the trip has been delayed due to heavy traffic, so this facility will definitely come in handy!
Besides Singapore, Aeroline also goes to other places such as Johor Bahru and Penang. Here's a breakdown of the ticket prices:
Klang Valley to Singapore:
- Adult RM95 one-way
- Child RM65 one-way
Klang Valley to Penang:
- Adult RM60 one-way
- Child RM30 one-way
Klang Valley to Johor Bahru:
- Adult RM60 one-way
- Chlid RM30 one-way
There are also various pick up and drop off points so you can take an Aeroline bus that's the nearest to you
- Pick up: In front of Corus Hotel's main entrance (concierge).
- Drop off (Day trips): Right opposite Corus Hotel's main entrance, by the main bus stop.
- Drop off (Evening trips): In front of Corus Hotel's main entrance (concierge).
- Pick up: Coach Terminal at Lower Ground, One Utama Shopping Centre.
- Drop off: Open air Dataran Carpark at Lower Ground, One Utama Shopping Centre, by the shaded walkway.
- Pick up: In front of the Aeroline Sunway service centre at Lower Ground Two of Blue Atrium, Sunway Pyramid, opposite the main entrance of Sunway Lagoon.
- Drop off (Day trips): Same place as the pick up point
- Drop off (Evening trips): Bus stop at Lower Ground Pyramid Atrium main entrance, Sunway Pyramid, by the main road.
For Queensbay Mall
- Pick Up & Drop Off: In front of the Aeroline Queensbay Mall service centre at Ground Floor, Queensbay Mall.
For Sg. Nibong Bus Terminal
- Pick Up & Drop Off: Bus terminal point at Ground Floor.
- Pick Up & Drop Off: Ground Floor, Persada International Convention Centre.
You can book your tickets online here:
Happy travelling and have a great vacation!