A Japanese Restaurant In PJ Is Giving Away 1,000 Free Burnt Cheesecakes For Father's Day
Nippori, a cafe in Empire Damansara known for their Hokkaido burnt cheesecakes, sold more than 10,000 cakes during the Movement Control Order (MCO)
The cafe's cheesecake is super rich and creamy, as they only use the finest ingredients such as cream cheese and cream from Hokkaido, Japan.
In conjunction with Father's Day, Nippori is giving away 1,000 free 7" Belgium chocolate burnt cheesecakes worth RM120 each
To get your free cheesecake, you need to be among the first 100 people each day to purchase a RM100 Nippori cash voucher from 10 June to 19 June 2020.
Place your orders via WhatsApp at +6011-59920381 (Selangor) or +6011-59920379 (Kuala Lumpur).
Terms and conditions of the voucher:
- The voucher can only be used for dine-in and is valid till 31 March 2021.
- The voucher is applicable for all ala carte menu items except for alcoholic beverages.
- It is not valid with any other ongoing promotions.
- It is not exchangeable for cash.
- You can only use one voucher per receipt.
- It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.
Once your order has been confirmed, collect your voucher and cheesecake at their outlets between 10 June until 19 June 2020. They also deliver to most parts of Klang Valley for an additional RM10.
The cake and vouchers can be collected at Nippori or at its sister outlet, Harajucube.
F-03, 1st Floor, Empire Damansara,
Jalan PJU 8/8 Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Collection times: 11am to 4pm, 6pm to 8pm
G-03, SS15 Courtyard,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Collection times: 12pm to 8pm
Got a lot of food recommendations? Let us know in our new SAYS Makan Buddies Facebook Group!