A Teenager Was Raped By 3 Different Men In One Night In Perak

A supposed "hang out" session ended on a horrifying note for the teenager.

Cover image via The Hans

A teenager was allegedly gang-raped by a group of men at a house in Changkat Sodang, in Seri Iskandar, Perak recently

Perak Tengah OCPD Superintendent Mohamad Zainal Abdullah

Image via L. Manimaran/Berita Harian

Harian Metro reported Perak Tengah OCPD Superintendent Mohamad Zainal Abdullah as saying on Wednesday, 4 July, that the incident had taken place on Sunday, 1 July.

However, the 19-year-old victim only lodged a police report on Tuesday, 3 July.

Based on the statements recorded, Mohamad Zainal Abdullah revealed that the victim was acquainted with two of the three suspects through the messaging app, WeChat.

The victim got to know them via WeChat just a week earlier

Photo for illustration purposes only.

Image via

According to Mohamad Zainal, the teenager had agreed to meet the two suspects for the first time to "hang out" together in Ipoh.

Harian Metro reported Mohamad Zainal as saying that one of the suspects was known as 'Izlan' while the other suspect was known as 'Ikmal'.

The victim, who was picked up by the duo at around 12am, was taken to the one of the houses at the Public Housing Program (RPA) in Changkat Sodang before one of the suspects pulled her into a room and forced the victim to undress.

"The suspect forced the victim to undress and threatened to not send the victim back home if she did not comply with the demand," Mohamad Zainal told Sinar Harian.

The victim was then sexually assaulted by the suspect and his two other friends, who also took turns to rape her

"After the first suspect came out of the room, another friend entered the room and raped the victim, before being followed by another unidentified man who also did the same," Mohamad Zainal was quoted as saying by Utusan Malaysia.

It was said that the victim was not acquainted with the third man who raped her.

At the end of the ordeal, the victim was sent to a bridge near Titi Gantung in Perak Tengah where a friend of hers picked her up.

Mohamad Zainal said the victim did not shout or fight back as she was afraid of the perpetrators' threats.

The police have since arrested three men related to the incident

Photo for illustration purposes only.

Image via NST

According to Mohamad Zainal, the police arrested three men in their 20s around Seri Iskandar on Wednesday, 4 July.

It was reported that the suspects will be remanded to facilitate investigations into the case. The case is being investigated under Section 376 of the Penal Code, which carries a maximum jail sentence of 20 years and whipping upon conviction.

Mohamad Zainal added that victim was also sent to the Seri Manjung Hospital for a medical examination.

Cover image for illustration purposes only

More recent news on SAYS:

You may be interested in: