We've all heard stories about the sheer determination of Myvi drivers who find themselves in the craziest situations, yet somehow emerge relatively unharmed
Flying Myvi, swimming Myvi, teleporting Myvi... Myvi is out to prove its superiority, and don't we know it!
Here are 21 times the Myvi surpassed itself:
I. Myvi is Malaysia's first flying car
2. Myvi can perform acrobatic stunts
At least, this one tried to do a front flip.
3. Myvi wants to be the first teleportation vehicle
4. Myvi behind you? Move out of their way, fast.
It's common knowledge by now.
5. Myvi will confirm win any F1 race
Even sports cars are smart enough to make way for a speeding Myvi behind them.
6. Myvi appears to be built like a military tank
7. Only Myvi can stop a speeding ambulance and flip it right over
8. Myvis are secretly transformers. This one turned into a boat.
Kinda cool though.
9. Myvi doesn't even need to transform into a boat, they are the boat
10. Why stop at roads and ponds? Myvi can drive on train tracks too!
Myvi is the little car that could.
11. Myvi is out to conquer all other vehicles, regardless of size
12. Myvi can replace lorries in delivering furniture
When you order a sofa online and this is how it arrives.
13. This Myvi aspires to be a paddy field tractor
Swapping out city life with the farming life.
14. Myvi can staircase surf like a pro
15. Myvi's favourite pastime is mud-wrestling
Here is Malaysia's own live-action remake of Cars, starring Myvi as Lightning McKing.
16. Myvi can fall in love and marry another Myvi
They'll be an unstoppable duo. A true match made in Perodua.
17. Myvi wreaks havoc when hangry
This is not a drive by, ay, ay, aiya.
18. Myvi also needs to use the bathroom, okay?
This was probably a very long bathroom break.
19. Myvi is small enough to avoid paying toll
20. This Myvi drove on the wrong side of the road
21. Myvi can find a way to fit into any tight space
Don't worry, Myvi will also find a way to drive out of that spot.
May the best Myvi win
Myvi is invincible. Nothing it does should surprise you anymore.
Myvi has quite a reputation both on the road and on the Internet. Here's a compilation of Myvi stories: