Guardian Malaysia Is Searching For Healthy Beauty Ambassadors. Here's How You Can Be One
How would you like to be Guardian Ambassador?
Now is your time to shine because Guardian has launched a nationwide search for 'The Face of Healthy Beauty' and it could totally be you!
What does it mean to be The Face of Healthy Beauty? As an ambassador for Guardian, you'll be inspiring other Malaysians to be healthy, look beautiful, and live life to the fullest.
Open to all Malaysian women above the age of 18, the first-of-its-kind contest is your chance to let your personality and healthy lifestyle shine.
To qualify, you have to be able to speak English and Bahasa Malaysia or English and Mandarin, not be a celebrity or ambassador for any other brands, and simply apply online when you make any purchase at a Guardian store!
Recruitment is happening now until 12 June, so be sure to submit your entry soon. Click here to sign up and stand a chance to be the Face of Healthy Beauty!
There are four grand prize winners with unbelievable prizes up for grabs:
- A Guardian Ambassador contract for 1 year
- A feature on the Guardian Catalogue cover page and other collaterals
- RM10,000 Guardian cash vouchers
- RM10,000 cash
- RM5,000 cash contribution to a charity of your choice
- Tonnes of products from participating sponsors for free
The semi-finals will be live-cast and are happening nationwide in Johor, Penang, Shah Alam, and Sabah
Take note of the dates so you don't miss out:
- City Square, Johor Bahru - 15 & 16 June
- Gurney Plaza, Penang - 22 & 23 June
- Central i-City, Shah Alam - 29 & 30 June
- 1 Borneo Hypermall, Sabah - 6 & 7 July
Starting from 10 June until 7 July, you can enjoy Healthy Beauty both in store and online when you shop at Guardian with the Scan & Win contest. Just answer questions related to Healthy Beauty and you'll be rewarded with a RM5 coupon.
Are you ready to be a Guardian Ambassador? Sign up to be the Face of Healthy Beauty now!
Check out more of our #lifestyle stories:
Got some cool brand news to share?