Enjoy Up To Three Return Trips To Any Domestic Destination From RM699 With MHflypass
Are you excited at the thought of travelling again?
While the situation is showing signs of improvement, it can still be a tiny bit tricky to make travel plans just yet. After all, safety always comes first, amirite? ;)
With this sentiment in mind, Malaysia Airlines has introduced the MHflypass, so you can enjoy greater flexibility when it comes to making plans for travelling anywhere within the country.
With MHflypass, you can make up to three return flights to any domestic destination in the country in a year from RM699
Alternatively, this pass also lets you plan up to six one-way trips a year, on top of other unbeatable benefits.
Here are the extra perks you get with MHflypass:
- Priority check-in, boarding, and baggage drop*
- Standard seat selection
- No blackout dates
- Unlimited Go-Show and Free Date Change (subject to seat availability)
- Extra baggage allowance of 35kg for check-in and 7kg for cabin**
- Complimentary snacks/meals and beverages
- Earn up to 1599 Enrich Points
*Priority services are only available for flights operated by Malaysia Airlines.
**35kg check-in baggage allowance is applicable for flights operated by Malaysia Airlines, while 20kg check-in baggage allowance is applicable for flights operated by MASwings.
Grouped into three different zones, you can select which MHflypass works best for you
From Kuala Lumpur and Penang, to Sabah and Sarawak, the MHflypass covers a slew of destinations, giving you greater flexibility.
Here are the zones you can choose from:
1. Zone One
- Fly point-to-point within Peninsular Malaysia
- Or fly point-to-point within Sabah and Sarawak
2. Zone Two
- Fly between Sabah, Sarawak, and Kuala Lumpur
- Or fly within Peninsular Malaysia via Kuala Lumpur
3. Zone Three
- Fly between Sabah, Sarawak, and Peninsular Malaysia via Kuala Lumpur
So, whatchu waiting for? With MHflypass from Malaysia Airlines, you can start booking that long-overdue trip you've had planned, heheh. ;)
Find out more about the pass from this website.