EcoWorld has launched a brand new type of housing called #MyErgoHomes in Hazelton, located at Eco Forest
Eco Forest is a new township just 10 minutes away from Broga Hill, and it's a beautiful spot to settle down. The 515-acre mixed development township feels like a resort, providing you with the best of the fresh outdoors and modern living.
Nestled in the latest development, Hazelton, are #MyErgoHomes. These freehold, double-storey homes are gated and guarded, and are completely unique!
Get a sneak peek of these new homes in this video:
1. Every unit is like a corner unit, making it the first-of-a-kind in Malaysia
Unlike traditional terrace houses, ErgoHomes have a unique grouping that allows all four homes to be corner units.
This innovative concept means every home has its own private garden, as well as all the perks that come with having a corner unit!
2. Each home is spacious with lots of windows, bringing in plenty of natural light and cooling breezes
ErgoHomes are designed to allow in more light with the many windows in every unit. You'll never have to worry about dark and cramped rooms.
Plus, the windows face beautiful landscapes and gardens, so you can enjoy great views at any time of the day or night.
3. Every home includes a 15ft x 15ft private garden where you can add a BBQ pit, dipping pool, and whatever your heart desires (within reason of course!)
Built with families in mind, the private garden allows you do all kinds of things. Perhaps you want a dipping pool or a barbecue pit to hang out with friends. Maybe you have a green thumb and dream of growing an edible garden, this is your chance!
4. There's a passion space that allows you to transform this area into whatever you need
The passion area is an additional space that you can turn into anything you want. Ideas include a home office, workshop, music room, and reading area.
It's a great spot where you can focus on your passions and hobbies in the comfort of your home.
5. Communal gardens in a car-free zone make this perfect for families with children
The entire ErgoHomes village is surrounded by a communal garden easily accessible via the private gardens of all units.
Not only are the communal gardens beautiful, no cars are allowed in the area. So you and your loved ones can feel safe enjoying the outdoors and greenery in peace.
6. With limited units available, you can enjoy the benefits of living in a low density area
There are only 57 units of ErgoHomes are available. That means less people, less traffic, more amenities, and loads of green spaces!
7. With prices starting at RM500,000, ErgoHomes are a great way to own landed property at an affordable price
Given all the benefits and perks, this one-of-a-kind home is definitely a steal at RM500,000 onwards. It's also a great starter home ;)
Also located in Eco Forest, the Garden Homes are an excellent option if you're looking for even more space
At 30ft x 65ft in size, Garden Homes are extra spacious inside and fit up to three cars parked alongside one another on the outside.
Experience the warmth of communal living within the calm of nature, while indulging in your passions with ErgoHomes in Eco Forest
Got cool news to share?