There's been a significant increase in the use of digital platforms and eCommerce since the Movement Control Order (MCO) was implemented on 18 March
With more than 26 million Malaysians, representing 80% of the population, connected to the Internet, this is a prime opportunity for local businesses to embrace digital technology to their advantage.
To help SMEs navigate the world of online business, the Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) is hosting its first and largest e-Dagang Expo (eDX)
From now until 8 May 2020, the inaugural, nationwide initiative seeks to speed up digitalisation in response to "the new normal."
The five-day virtual event aims to engage 500,000 micro-sellers, local businesses, and exporters on the benefits of eCommerce
Here what eDX is offering:
- Free webinars and panellist sessions
- Tips and tricks to succeed in eCommerce
- Setting up an online store
- Easy, everyday tools
- Growing your business beyond borders
- Inspirational success stories
- Taking your business from offline to online
- Headlined sessions by MDEC's eCommerce partners, including Lazada, Shopee, Carousell, Alibaba, BliBli, and eBay
Web registration is currently open. Click here to secure your spot at eDX now!
Got cool news to share?