Grab Now Has A Monthly Subscription Plan. Here's All You Need to Know
The pass is limited to the first 35,000 sign-ups.
If you're an avid Grab user, you're going to love this sweet deal.
Grab just launched its new monthly subscription plan allowing customers to save up to 55% on rides and food delivery services.
1. The Grab-It-All Basic Pass costs RM50 a month
With this pass, you will receive RM110 worth of vouchers, that includes:
- RM4 off 15 Grab rides (worth RM60) and
- Free delivery for 10 GrabFood orders (worth RM50) with a minimum spend of RM20 per order.
You can access these vouchers under the MyRewards tab in the GrabRewards section.
2. You can only pay for the plan using GrabPay Credits
GrabPay Credits acts as an e-wallet for the app.
To activate the e-wallet, tap on the GrabPay wallet icon and click "Set up GrabPay wallet".
3. The pass automatically renews each month, however, you can cancel it at any point
Deductions will be made automatically via your GrabPay Credits on the same date of purchase.
So, if you buy your plan on 1 January, your package will be auto-renewed on 1 February, subsequently on 1 March and so on. But make sure you have the necessary balance in your GrabPay Credits wallet.
If you want to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Subscriptions section,
- Enter the My Membership page,
- Select the subscription to be cancelled,
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the Cancel button.
4. The monthly subscription plan is limited to the first 35,000 sign-ups
To get the pass, open your app and scroll down until you see "GrabClub". Click "Join the club" and you can browse the available plans there.
Take note that the pass is currently only applicable for Klang Valley users. According to Grab, the pass is only offered to selected passengers.
Find out more information here.
Catch up on more Tech stories on SAYS: