WeChat Pay Just Levelled Up 44 Mamaks With A New In-App Order And Pay Feature
WeChat Pay's 'Smart Order' is a new digitised ordering feature.
At your next lepak session with friends at a local mamak, you might just notice an upgrade in service - thanks to WeChat Pay
WeChat Pay officially launched its 'Smart Order' feature yesterday, 26 June.
In a statement, WeChat Pay said 'Smart Order' is a "more practical and convenient way" for mamaks to serve their customer, as it shortens order time and increases efficiency.
WeChat Pay users simply need to scan the QR code displayed on their table to begin the ordering process
Here are the steps:
1. Scan the QR code on the table.
2. Select the menu items and add them to your oder.
3. Tap on the 'Cart', which will then show your full order.
4. Tap on 'Pay' to submit the order.
5. Customers will be asked to 'Confirm' their order.
6. Tap on 'Pay Now' to complete the order with WeChat Pay.
'Smart Order' can currently be used at 44 participating outlets in Klang Valley, Melaka, Johor, Penang, and Perak
Klang Valley residents can test out the feature for themselves at:
- ABC Foods Corner, Balakong,
- ABC Foods Corner, Desa Petaling,
- ABC Foods Corner, Puchong,
- ABC Foods Corner, Klang Valley,
- ABC One Bistro, Brickfields,
- ABC One Bistro, Petaling Jaya,
- Ishin Japanese Restaurant, Old Klang Road,
- Syed Bistro Bangsar,
- Syed Bistro Dang Wangi KL,
- Syed Bistro Kelana Jaya,
- Syed Bistro Lembah Keramat,
- Syed Bistro Petaling Jaya,
- Syed Bistro Puchong,
- Syed Bistro Seksyen 11, Shah Alam,
- Syed Bistro Seksyen 14, Shah Alam,
- Syed Bistro Seksyen 9, Shah Alam.
Find the rest of the outlets here.
Read more #tech stories on SAYS: