Bringing All The Toiletries Home & 10 Other Totally Malaysian Things We Do In Hotels
1. When you open the hotel door for the first time, you confirm go "OooOooooOOooooOOOoooooo!!!"
2. If got more than one bed, chup which bed you're sleeping on
3. Immediately collapse on the bed and decide you never want to leave
4. Take a tour of the room, check out the bathroom, shower, toilet... everything lah
5. Open the closet, drawers, and even the safe box lol
6. Switch on the TV and flip through the channels to see got what
7. Go crazy with all the tiny complimentary toiletries
8. Order room service to feel atas
9. Or eat instant noodles while curled up in bed watching some blockbuster movie
10. The one thing you look forward to the most... HOTEL BREAKFAST BUFFET
11. Bring home all the toiletries, water bottles, complimentary drinks, and anything available to guests
12. And of course... Get romanticcccc ;)
For the ultimate hotel experience this Valentine's Day, head to Grand Ion Delemen Hotel in Genting Highlands
Cuddle close to bae this Valentine's Day, as you celebrate the most romantic time of the year 6,000 feet above sea level at the Grand Ion Delemen Hotel in Genting Highlands!
With stunning views surrounding you, it's the perfect spot to be. Whether you're in the mood for a shopping spree at Sky Avenue and Genting Premium Outlet, or relaxing in a romantic suite made for two, you'll definitely have a fun and memorable stay.
Enjoy an extensive selection of restaurants and recreational facilities, including an indoor heated pool, a fitness centre and sauna, the sky garden, nature walks, and the flying fox.
Excited to go? We've got a special discount code, just for you! Apply SAYS10 when you make your booking and get an EXTRA 10% OFF on all online room promo packages.
The special Valentine's package is everything you could ever desire for the perfect romantic getaway
Here's what you get to enjoy:
- 1 night stay at the Deluxe Room
- Buffet breakfast for two
- Afternoon tea set at Fairy Tales cafe
- Romantic dinner at Dinetopia restaurant
- Complimentary Iced Fruit Tea
- Special room decoration
- Flying Fox, Challenge Course, and Rock Climbing
Other perks include the complimentary hourly shuttle to and from Sky Avenue. Plus, you get to earn up to 4 AirAsia BIG points for every RM1 spent.
*Min 2 pax
*Staying period: 1-16 Feb 2020
Visit Grand Ion Delemen Hotel to book your room now! Don't forget to use the promo code SAYS10 for that EXTRA 10% OFF.
Got cool news to share?