Debit Cards are awesome, kan? They're just so useful and make life so much easier.
It's legit an everyday card for these key reasons:
2. Debit Cards are safe to use via contactless payment for in-store purchases by either swiping and entering your PIN number OR using PayWave. No need to carry cash, yay!
3. You can use Debit Cards for online shopping. With secured authentication, you don't even have to log into your Savings Account.
Suuuuuper convenient and safe!
Pssst... If you're using a Maybank Debit Card, remember to activate 'e-commerce transaction' and set 'contactless transaction limit' so you can enjoy seamless, stress-free payments.
Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Log in to Maybank2u
Step 2: Click on "Settings" on the top right corner
Step 3: Choose "Cards" setting
Step 4: Select "Debit Cards"
Step 5: Choose any of the options i.e. Purchase Limit, e-Commerce Activation or Contactless Limit
Ta-daa! Convenient shopping online and in-store with your Debit Card.
As if it couldn't get any better, Maybank is now rewarding you with prizes worth up to RM316,000 when you use your Maybank Debit Card :O
Check out all the amazing prizes:
Grand Prize (12 winners)
1-Year Grocery Supplies worth RM6,000
1st Prize (24 winners)
iPhone 12, 6.1-inch display (64GB)
2nd Prize (24 winners)
Le Creuset's Cookware Set worth RM2,000
Monthly Prize (1,000 winners in total, 250 winners per month)
RM100 Cash Back
And the best part is that it's soooo easy to take part!
All you have to do is SMS DEBIT < space > 12-digit NRIC Number and send to 66628.
Then just use your Maybank Debit Card as usual! Even transactions as low as RM20 will gain you entries.
The more entries you have, the higher your chance of winning. Check out the breakdown:
- Every RM20 spend via contactless payment.
- Every RM50 online spend in single transaction.
- Every RM60 spend during weekend on F&B, groceries, and petrol categories.
- Every RM60 retail spend in single transaction.
Campaign Period: Now - 31 March 2021
Make 2021 your year! Get more info on Maybank's Debit Year-End Campaign here.
Got cool news to share?