The salted egg yolk trend seems to have made a recent comeback. Starting today, 5 July, 7-Eleven is selling salted egg ice cream!
Speaking to SAYS, 7-Eleven said their new flavour is made of creamy and savoury salted eggs with a hint of heat that will make your mouth water
Eagle-eyed fans were also quick to notice a chilli pepper in the poster for the ice cream.
For RM2.50, fans can get the limited edition ice cream at selected stores in Peninsular Malaysia
Some participating stores in Petaling Jaya include:
- Jalan Taylor's - The Boardwalk
- Mutiara Damansara - The Curve
- Damansara Perdana - Empire Damansara
- KDU University College - Glenmarie Campus
- Section 19 - Jalan Nelayan 19/A